[HECnet] Qbus ethernet spare?

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Tue Jun 19 13:30:59 PDT 2012

On 2012-06-19 13:56, Saku Set  l   wrote:
Are those the same things which were in uVaxII's? If yes, should have
some in storage.

Yes. Same thing. That would be very nice...

	Johnny

--Saku

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 2:35 PM, Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se
<mailto:bqt at softjar.se>> wrote:

      Argh. Looks like my DELQA gave up on me last night. Just stopped
      working suddenly, while my 11/93 was running. I suspect something
      gave up in it, but I have very little possibility to troubleshoot
      anything where I live now.
      Even worse, all my spare parts are in Sweden, while I live in
      Switzerland.
      So, does anyone have a spare DELQA just laying around, that they
      could donate? (I could send one back eventually, when I get to my
      parts in Sweden, but that might take quite a while.)

      This is not critical in any way, since the 11/93 is PONDUS::, which
      is just for my own amusement and the machine where I back up my own
      data to tape. But I thought I'd send a question out, just for the
      off-chance that I could get lucky. :-)