[HECnet] Introducing myself... and my little network

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Fri Jun 8 23:36:51 PDT 2012

On 06/08/2012 03:53 PM, Rob Jarratt wrote:
I have a TK50 cartridge that I have been trying to read for some time, it
keeps failing at a single point. I was once told that a TF series drive
might be able to read past the error, but that TKs won't. I don't know how
much truth there might be to it, but I have been trying to find a TF drive
for a long time, they just don't seem to come up. Are they as rare as they
seem?

  I didn't think they were all that rare, but now that you mention it, I
have seen many more TK50s and TK70s than Tx85 drives.   Not sure why.