[HECnet] Introducing myself... and my little network

Peter Lothberg roll at Stupi.SE
Fri Jun 8 07:22:41 PDT 2012

I've got also some emulated PDP10 which I've not networked (yet). I'm
having trouble plugging into DECNET a TOPS20/Panda machine... If someone
could point me to any docs I would appreciate it a lot.

Does Ethernet-Multicast get set up correclty on your host?

I'm trying too
to DECNETize a TOPS10 running on a KLH10 simulated machine; this one
kinda works... I get the adjacency up messages but I can't talk to the
machine (neither FROM the machine). The only docs I've found are for the
7.03 version of the monitor, but I've got 7.04. Again, any pointers to
docs will be appreciated.

There is no real change to DECnet 703a/7.04, the changes are 7.01/7.02.

I don't think your problems are in the PDP10 code, it's
KLH/Host_Networking. Can the T10 box talk to itself?

-P