[HECnet] Introducing myself... and my little network

hvlems at zonnet.nl hvlems at zonnet.nl
Thu Jun 7 14:12:00 PDT 2012

The Vaxstation 4000 model 60 is rated at approx 20 VUPS, the 90A at 40 VUPS. I don"t own a model 90. The 90A's are very fast compared to other Vaxes I worked with. Two exceptions, the 4705A and the 4108 (4105?, the one that cames in a plastic PC style cabinet) were also quite fast. The Vaxstation 4000 model 96 is faster than the 90A (45 VUPS). I certainly would like one for my collection!
Hans