[HECnet] Introducing myself... and my little network

Mark Wickens mark at wickensonline.co.uk
Thu Jun 7 13:22:53 PDT 2012

Mark,

I've run a 4000/60 and 4000/90 at different times.
The '60s are about 12 VPUs and the '90s are about 40 VPUs. However, both numbers are quite respectable and I've found that having a reasonable amount of memory (64MB+) enables both to be quite competent. Expect to wait about 3 times as long for CPU intensive tasks to complete on the '60.

Most of time however you don't really notice much difference.

Regards, Mark.

Sent from my iPad