[HECnet] New Face

Peter Lothberg roll at Stupi.SE
Fri Jun 15 18:10:46 PDT 2012

On 06/15/2012 08:32 AM, Brian Hechinger wrote:
How much do you have left to do to get the PDP-10 fired up? I haven't
seen that thing in forever. :)
  I have to get an operational RM03.   This is proving difficult. :-(
                        -Dave

You can use almost any SMD disk that has a data-rate that do not
exceed the data/clock input of the masbus/SMD logic that is in the
RM02/RM03 and in a separate cabinet on RM05. My memory is vague,
but I think the number was 37mbit/s.   Like a small 8" winchester..
(I think the fjutzu eagle is to fast, maybe swap LSttl for Fttl..)

(assuming this is 2020) I changd the panda moitor and DDRSMB to have a
table that describes the disc layout indexed by drive type read from
the masbus controller and I can dig them up for you..

--P