[HECnet] netowrk flapping....

Marc Chametzky marc at bluevine.net
Sun Jun 10 00:25:35 PDT 2012

    I guess that's the issue - you (or your router) really needs a way to
statically define these associations (at least in some specific cases).   I
sort of assumed all routers could do that, but maybe I expect too much.
Yup, that's basically a deficiency I've got... well, that and the fact that I can't stop it from changing my source port numbers. I needed this kind of router for VLAN support, so I'm missing a few features that lower-end models would offer like UPnP.

--Marc