[HECnet] Multinet Tunnel Connections to SG1::

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 18:09:53 PDT 2012

On 8 Jun 2012, at 16:58, Steve Davidson wrote:

PATHWORKS for MAC V1.3...

That's one option. Alternatively, I have White Pine Softwares Mac320 Terminal emulation package in a box on my shelf (original complete and working) which includes Thursby's DECnet stack, TSSnet (although I don't think/know if it is capable of file sharing in the Mac320 package). It works well as a terminal program but it's pretty antiquated and barely works on Macintosh System 7.0 (it was originally designed for Macintosh System 6.0). I have it installed on my SE/30 50MHz and it did okay. Wasn't anything special though.

Some guy gave me that about 12 years ago. I had no idea what it was but he insisted. Kind a cool I eventually got to use it :)

--

Mark Benson

http://DECtec.info
Twitter: @DECtecInfo