[HECnet] Multinet Tunnel Connections to SG1::

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Thu Jun 7 03:31:34 PDT 2012

On 06/06/2012 10:11 PM, Joe Ferraro wrote:
This isn't the thread for it, I realize.... the product slick states
that the switch does BGP, HSRP, OSPF, VRRP, etc.. again, not my area of
expertise... is this still considered a switch?

  Hmm, it may actually be ok then.   I've not worked with any of the 49xx
series.   Supporting those dynamic routing protocols certainly suggests
that it knows how to route! ;)

  Hey Brian, have you ever worked with those hybrid router/switch boxen?