[HECnet] Multinet Tunnel Connections to SG1::

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Wed Jun 6 23:11:19 PDT 2012

By the way, as a warning...
I seem to remember that DECnet support now have been dropped from Linux. So it might not be in there anymore, if you look at recent versions.

I've also had less than stellar results from trying to talk from Linux to RSX. So it might not work absolutely right under all conditions. Developers mostly (it not only) had VMS machines to test against...

	Johnny