[HECnet] HP Integrity

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sat Jun 9 21:33:13 PDT 2012

On 06/09/2012 03:44 PM, Kari Uusim  ki wrote:
Great for heating your house and rapidly running up your electricity
bill, I dare say, mind you I don't expect excess heat is so much of an
issue in Finland! ;)

Quite right - between September and May. We do have hot summers now and
then.
I rather heat my house using computers than radiators. That way I'll get
double the gain. :)

  This is good thinking.   I recently moved from Florida to western
Pennsylvania.   Florida has been getting hotter every year (that climate
change that isn't happening) and the climate here was a significant
factor in our destination decision.   The winters here can be quite cold.

  Steam boilers are quite efficient at generating heat, but then so are
PDP-8s! 8-)