lunchbox VAXen, was Re: [HECnet] Introducing myself... and my little network

Angela Kahealani angela at kahealani.com
Fri Jun 8 17:14:40 PDT 2012

On Fri, Jun 08, 2012 at 12:32:04PM +0100, Peter Coghlan wrote:
(How come I can remember this stuff and I have trouble remembering what
happened yesterday!)

That condition is a "medical" impairment whereby your brain is unable to
successfuly transfer information from short term memory to long term memory,
because you have a combination of too many toxins and not enough of the necessary
nutrients to support building new neuronal pathways.   Modern toxins are:
MonoSodium Glutamate, Aspartame, Fluoride, Cesium, Plutonium, Uranium, etc...
and the nutrients you need are not likely in the modern version of what people
mistakenly call "food" but is mostly devoid of anything due to soil depletion.
An example of something intended to help people like you (including all of us)
is "cognition ignition" product from http://www.nutrimedical.com/
I have no relationship with Dr. Deagle's operations   other than that I am a
customer of some of his products.   He is a leader in anti-aging research.
Since mostly only us old-school old-farts care about DECtech, I considered
the relevancy factor high enough here to venture a bit "off topic".
--
Aloha, Avination: Celestial Angela; 2ndLife: Celeste Python;       Angela Kahealani
"(I'll) Be Seeing You..."     All information and transactions are private between