[HECnet] Size of HECnet

Kari Uusim ki uusimaki at exdecfinland.org
Thu Jun 7 17:11:50 PDT 2012

On 7.6.2012 5:05, Joe Ferraro wrote:

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 7:13 PM, Sampsa Laine <sampsa at mac.com
<mailto:sampsa at mac.com>> wrote:

      I've got a Windows NT 4.0 VM up occasionally too..

      Sampsa

boy that gives me bad memories of long days ... perhaps you should've
gone for NT 3.50 while you were at it... I do have a Win 3.11 box
running... perhaps there's a decnet stack for it?!!?

There is a DECnet stack for DOS and Windows in the Pathworks V5 or V6 client kit. Those versions were meant to be used on Windows'es before Windows NT4. Then the Pathworks32 kit was released and that could be used on WNT4.0 and Windows 2000. Maybe on XP as well. Don't remember for sure.