[HECnet] Size of HECnet

Boyanich, Alastair Alastair.Boyanich at au.fujitsu.com
Thu Jun 7 02:53:52 PDT 2012

Johnny,

Sounds fun. Do you have any other systems down here in .au ? If not and
you have some spare time this weekend, I'd love a bit of a hand getting
initially one of my systems online. We have a 3 day weekend/long weekend
so I'll have more time. I'll try building the newer version of the
bridge.c on the SGI, but the old one appears to function. Ports are all
still setup as per instructions.

Al.