[HECnet] Raspberry Pi + SIMH VAX?

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Mon Jun 4 10:37:04 PDT 2012

I configured a Linux box to automatically fire up VirtualBox from rc.local, and then run a stripped down Linux instance in the VM to run SIMH-VAX.

Point being that I could then access the network interface of the SIMH-VAX from the host running VirtualBox :)

The host also ran decnet-linux..

It was quite nifty, but too heavy-weight for a Pi..

Sampsa