[HECnet] Eeeewwwww

Boyanich, Alastair Alastair.Boyanich at au.fujitsu.com
Thu Jun 7 01:28:12 PDT 2012

I've been running it out here on an old U10 running base I do builds on.
It's sol9 9/04 with studio 11 and 9_Recommendeds fed to it. 1gb ram and
a 40gb disk. SIMH hasn't crashed yet. Idle seems to be functional also,
it's idling at about 17% cpu on a 2Mb cache 400Mhz UltraSPARC-IIi
running at 440Mhz. CPU is a v12 impl, Mask 9.1 in prtdiag -v.

It's been fluctuating between 91% usage and   17% for the last few days.
Only other oddity is that the machine has swift with a second HME and
scsi on it (tape). No probs thus far. I have dedicated the internal
happy meal for the TAP devs.

Al.