[HECnet] Eastern US HECnet hub will be down this Friday

Steve Davidson jeep at scshome.net
Wed Mar 21 11:43:58 PDT 2012

Mark,

$multinet configure/menu

Select DECnet over IP, or something like that.     Select port tcp-0-19
and modify the address.   Save and exit.   This will fix the "permanent"
database, but not the the in-memory copy.   You can either fix that
manually, or reboot.   It has been a while since I've done the manual
mode, so I would have to look that up myself, but rebooting will check
to see that everything works for startup.   This should be done
periodically anyway.

-Steve