IP over HF packet, was Re: [HECnet] Area 19

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 21:07:20 PDT 2012

On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 11:59 PM, Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:
On 11/01/2012 11:56 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:
On Nov 1, 2012, at 11:44 PM, "Bob Armstrong" <bob at jfcl.com> wrote:

There are mountains...that'd be tough.

Bigger tower :-)

We can borrow some of the ideas from AT&T Long Lines and have our own hobbyist telecom grid. I mean, it's the next logical step right? Know anyone with large fibre or copper spools laying around? ;)

  We can do this.

Hello!
Currently the longest run for WiFi happens to be around the distance
from the hills somewhere inside Clark County NV to about the hills
somewhere by Salt Lake Utah. But I'm not sure what was used.

Oh and look into how the return to Mars prior to the group we've got
up there now accomplished its work.

Oh and Dave all of them used the shower.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com