[HECnet] Area 11 going offline for sometime

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 07:28:46 PST 2012

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 10:25 AM,   <sampsa at mac.com> wrote:
How big is a PDP 11/24, physically?

Sampsa

On 28 Nov 2012, at 17:24, Saku Set  l   <setala at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Sampsa,

I'm here in Espoo, the junk^H^H^H treasures are at Pasila.

Do you want to have a PDP-11/24? Or are you interested about Sun SS1+?

--Saku

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 5:19 PM, <sampsa at mac.com> wrote:

If you want to temporarily host any equipment at my place, I've got the
space and a decent-ish HECnet connection in Kirkkonummi.

Where are you based in Finland?

Sampsa