[HECnet] Anyone running KLH10 in the Raspberry Pi?

Wed Nov 28 13:47:33 PST 2012

Is Pi big endian?   Does KLH10 assume little endian?

paul

On Nov 28, 2012, at 4:44 PM, Jordi Guillaumes i Pons wrote:

Al 28/11/12 22:42, En/na Cory Smelosky ha escrit:
Anyone has gone past this?

I've not, but is it possibly related to solftfloat versus hardfloat ABI in some distr

I have built it from sources... I don't think the ABI differences can make any difference. But I could be wrong if KLH10 uses something really tied to the host hardware.