[HECnet] Anyone running KLH10 in the Raspberry Pi?

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Wed Nov 28 13:42:47 PST 2012

On 28 Nov 2012, at 16:40, Jordi Guillaumes i Pons <jg at jordi.guillaumes.name> wrote:
I have compiled KLH10 in the Pi, following the indications in this post:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/alt.sys.pdp10/vHcQ49tjMag

After correcting a stupid syntax error I get a mostly clean compilation, but when I try to run TOPS-10 on it (cloning a configuration that works in an intel machine), I get this:

KLH10# load klboot.exe
Using word format "c36"...
Loaded "klboot.exe":
Format: DEC-PEXE

Of course it does not boot...

Anyone has gone past this?

I've not, but is it possibly related to solftfloat versus hardfloat ABI in some distros?