[HECnet] Test ping

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 13:06:20 PST 2012

On 19 Nov 2012, at 20:55, Dave McGuire wrote:

On 11/19/2012 12:59 PM, Gregg Levine wrote:
Anyone here? I've no updates since 11-Nov-2012

I think we're all still alive. :)   I've had to spend some time on
other things.

One of those things was hanging out with Peter Lothberg at the big
Digex reunion party in Maryland.   Hey Peter, where are all those
pictures?? ;)

I'm still here. Did you see the van pacing you containing the yetis
and a Dalek and a Cyberman driving?

Yep.   I ran into them at a burrito stand on our way back.   They were
being very surly, almost as if they were discussing something...subversive.

Or maybe they just had gas from the burritos.

Ah, burrito. The Nuclear Warhead of the fast food world ;)

--

Mark Benson

http://DECtec.info
Twitter: @DECtecInfo