[HECnet] Test ping

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Nov 19 12:55:21 PST 2012

On 11/19/2012 12:59 PM, Gregg Levine wrote:
Anyone here? I've no updates since 11-Nov-2012

  I think we're all still alive. :)   I've had to spend some time on
other things.

  One of those things was hanging out with Peter Lothberg at the big
Digex reunion party in Maryland.   Hey Peter, where are all those
pictures?? ;)

I'm still here. Did you see the van pacing you containing the yetis
and a Dalek and a Cyberman driving?

  Yep.   I ran into them at a burrito stand on our way back.   They were
being very surly, almost as if they were discussing something...subversive.

  Or maybe they just had gas from the burritos.