[HECnet] License DB cleaning script?

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Sun Nov 11 01:54:31 PST 2012

In case anyone is interested, I have put the file on my VAX780 node, which is the one that I have running most of the time (it is SIMH on a Raspberry Pi).

Regards

Rob

From: owner-hecnet at Update.UU.SE [mailto:owner-hecnet at Update.UU.SE] On Behalf Of Joe Ferraro   Sent: 10 November 2012 01:31   To: hecnet at update.uu.se   Subject: Fwd: [HECnet] License DB cleaning script?

I believe it was posted last year...
---------- Forwarded message ----------   From: Joe Ferraro <jferraro at gmail.com>   Date: Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 6:17 PM   Subject: Re: [HECnet] License DB cleaning script?   To: hecnet at update.uu.se         What I've used....   attached