[HECnet] Possible downtime on the 7:th of nov

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Thu Nov 8 14:17:50 PST 2012

On 2012-11-08 19:11, Cory Smelosky wrote:

On 8 Nov 2012, at 13:07, Gregg Levine <gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com> wrote:

On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 1:05 PM, Peter Coghlan <HECNET at beyondthepale.ie> wrote:
On 11/08/2012 11:49 AM, Mark Wickens wrote:
Are we back in business again?

I don't think so. I can only see nine areas and area 1 is not among them.

Regards,
Peter Coghlan.

Hello!
Give it time. The other users may have shut their systems down while
the work was being done. Or something like that. I of course may be
way off base otherwise.

Then again it may be both Dave and Sampsa's faults.

MIM responds via telnet, so it seems like it's the fault of other users' bridges not coming back.

No. The reason is that the bridge on psilo needs to be started by hand. I've never gotten around to fix it. :-)