[HECnet] digest mode for list

Sterling Garwood slgarwood at charter.net
Fri Nov 2 07:30:12 PDT 2012

Somebody already did the heavy lifting in the Hercules IBM emulator     they emulate an IBM 2703 with BSC and IIRC serial lines over TCP     look thru the source and find a file named com adapt.c or something like that     I suspect all you have to do is replace the front end to match DEC interfaces.
BSC would be neat since DECNet used that as long haul links - seem to remember that from a DEC class in DECNet in Albuquerque in the 1970s (or was it the 1980s    .)