[HECnet] digest mode for list

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Thu Nov 1 13:30:07 PDT 2012

On 11/01/2012 10:18 AM, Cory Smelosky wrote:
Being serious for a moment, what about mailman?

No objections here. Mailman could also give us pipermail archives.

  Seconded.   Mailman is good.   I dumped Majordomo about ten years ago
for Mailman.   I run half a dozen lists on it here.

We could also set up a little UUCP and NNTP on UNIX VMs network ;)
link them together with simh's serial line emulation and simulate
modems...unless we do KERMIT crontabs.

  I have a Usenet feed here.   Very nearly a full feed, but no binaries.
I could forward it along if we do something like this.