[HECnet] digest mode for list

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Thu Nov 1 11:27:26 PDT 2012

On 1 Nov 2012, at 14:17, "Bob Armstrong" <bob at jfcl.com> wrote:

We could also set up a little UUCP and NNTP on UNIX VMs network ;) ...
I still like the idea of UUCP / POTS links. ...
I would attempt this if I had modems that weren't just soft modems.
Might be able to use them if any of you know of any nice software for use
on a BSD with them.

You guys do know that there exists UUCP, et al, for VMS?   No need to use
Unix.   Or maybe I missed the original point?

Mmm, good point.   As it seems UUCP also runs on DOS, CP/M, and Mac OS as well so it might make more sense to modify the plan to also include other OSes. ;)

Bob