[HECnet] digest mode for list

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Thu Nov 1 06:49:50 PDT 2012

Oh I know, let's build some huge monstrosity consisting of Java 2 EE, PHP and NoSQL, with some legacy PL/I thrown in for fun. Then make it web-based with a UI designed by somebody with BOTH synaesthesia and colour-blindness, with a fondness for the "Icons are all pretty much the same as long as they're roundrects".

Maybe I should stop working with "enterprise" software.

Sampsa