[HECnet] RSTS/E + DECNET 4.1

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Sat Nov 3 16:01:26 PDT 2012

On Nov 3, 2012, at 6:55 PM, Jordi Guillaumes i Pons <jg at jordi.guillaumes.name> wrote:

El 03/11/2012, a les 23:45, Oleg Safiullin <form at pdp-11.org.ru> va escriure:

Ah okay, I understand now.   Do you happen to have a DECnet installation tape for RSX-11 though? The ones I found on the trailing-edge ftp site are corrupted.

rsx_dists/rsx11mpbl87.dsk.bz2 image contains working endnode DECnet kit.

That is for M+... I think he is asking for M (no plus)

Oops, I actually meant M+. I started with that exact baseline image and I had no idea it already had DECnet on it.

But I WAS trying to setup non-plus RSX-11M earlier, so I may go back to trying that as well.

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons
jg at jordi.guillaumes.name
HECnet: BITXOV::JGUILLAUMES