[HECnet] RSX-11M+ and DECnet tape

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Fri Nov 2 18:57:15 PDT 2012

I've recently gotten RSX-11M+ 4.6 installed in simh (and I'm feeling more and more comfortable with SYSGEN. ;))
Except, i'm stuck with getting DECnet working.

It seems the tape on the trailing-edge ftp site is either corrupted, or i'm terrible at using tapes in simh. Considering the presence of the .errs file in the archive and google saying a lot of the tapes are corrupted, i'm gonna lean towards that answer. Anyone have the DECnet for RSX-11M+ tape(s) anywhere?

Thanks!