[HECnet] RSTS/E + DECNET 4.1

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed Oct 31 18:05:18 PDT 2012

On 10/31/2012 06:25 PM, Johnny Billquist wrote:
FWIW, for those who like Forth, there's a Forth implementation
available as a run-time system on RSTS/E.   It's part of the
unsupported stuff on V10.1 (and possibly somewhat earlier, maybe as
early as V9.0, I forgot).   I did the port; I used it among other
things for implementing an interactive crash dump analyzer *very*
loosely modeled on VMS "SDA".

Speaking of Forth, there is also FiG-Forth. It runs under RSX, RT-11 and
standalone. I would assume it should work fine under RSTS/E as well,
based on that, but I don't know for sure.

Can be found on MIM::DU:[FORTH]

  The Forth that Paul mentioned is in fact FIG-Forth.