[HECnet] RSTS/E + DECNET 4.1

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Tue Oct 30 10:26:25 PDT 2012

On Oct 30, 2012, at 5:47 AM, Sampsa Laine <sampsa at mac.com> wrote:

On 30 Oct 2012, at 11:19, Johnny Billquist wrote:

You can alternatively look for a VT103 as well, since that is pretty much the same thing as a PDT-11/130.
If you do some wiring on the Qbus backplane, you can do 22-bit. Throw in an 11/93 CPU, SCSI and what else, and you'll have an awesome system in a VT100 body.

	Johnny

I would kill for a VT180, I don't know why I like CP/M machines but that would just make such an awesome OPA0 for CHIMPY

I'm kinda shocked to see that you wouldn't be able to run NetBSD /on/ a VT180 ;)

Was CP/M in ROM on the VT180?