[HECnet] RSTS/E + DECNET 4.1

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Oct 29 22:47:47 PDT 2012

On 10/30/2012 12:33 AM, Cory Smelosky wrote:
Speaking of which   I need to buy a couple 1TB and 2TB drives to
implement RAID. Don't want to lose disk mages of netware or my Ultrix
install named bonerhitler (don't ask)   (anyone know where I could get
a license pak for Ultrix or know how to configure DECnet on it?)

  Boner Hitler??

  Sorry, never did DECnet under Ultrix.   I can help you with most
anything else Ultrix-related, though...it was my main desktop platform
for many years.

  For long-term reliable online (as opposed to tape) data storage, look
into ZFS.