[HECnet] RSTS/E + DECNET 4.1

sampsa at mac.com sampsa at mac.com
Mon Oct 29 20:54:12 PDT 2012

http://www.sampsa.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/screenshot_33.png

On 30 Oct 2012, at 05:52, Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> wrote:

On Oct 29, 2012, at 11:47 PM, sampsa at mac.com wrote:

On 30 Oct 2012, at 05:46, Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> wrote:

On Oct 29, 2012, at 11:41 PM, sampsa at mac.com wrote:

God I love this mailing list, I have no idea of half the stuff people are talking about, but it's all nifty.

I expected this mailing list to be less helpful with regards to my noob questions, I was pleasantly surprised.

I've learned quite a bit from this mailing list in a short while. ;)

On that note, we really should be archiving this stuff. I think I've got most mails going back a few years in my inbox still (I don't believe in folders, that's why search was invented).

Yeah, archiving this stuff would be a great idea.   Dump them all in a format we'll all be able to read in a few years and store it on say, amazon glacier. Who would want anything less than advertised eleven nines for storing email? Wouldn't want to lose anything important!

(yeah, I go a bit crazy with archiving conversations   ). I rarely delete emails!

Sampsa