[HECnet] RSTS/E + DECNET 4.1

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Oct 29 20:36:51 PDT 2012

On 10/29/2012 11:30 PM, Gregg Levine wrote:
Don't laugh folks. At one point I actually wanted an LSI-11 here to
work with. Then I ran out of space.... Now I'm interested in this
thing:

  You really need to get some more space.

Models without standard bus

PDT-11/150
PDT-11/110
PDT-11/130
PDT-11/150

  I had a PDT-11/150 many years ago, mid-80s.   It was kinda fun, but
also kinda pointless.   The only thing you can run on it is RT-11.

Incidentally Dave I'm still waiting.

  Sorry my friend, things are really busy here just now.

Outside your place are a van of frustrated yetis and related
individuals in a brown van who're waiting and watching.

  Then they're getting DRENCHED! ;)