[HECnet] Area 19

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Wed Oct 31 09:06:13 PDT 2012

On Oct 31, 2012, at 12:00 PM, Sampsa Laine <sampsa at mac.com> wrote:
I _demand_ a set of HECnet satellite transponders onto some satellites in geostationary orbit now.

We can't have this kind of stuff disturb our valuable traffic.

We also need undersea cables and redundant leased lines dedicated to area-to-area HECnet communication.

And a backup DECnet-over-avian-carrier/DECnet-over-semaphore network..

Sampsa