[HECnet] RSTS/E 10.1 and OpenVMS via DECnet

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Mon Oct 29 13:14:07 PDT 2012

On 29 Oct 2012, at 16:08, Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:

On 10/29/2012 12:43 PM, Sampsa Laine wrote:
So any chance of uploading this image anywhere?

I can put one together.   Unless Cory was going to do it...Cory, what
are your plans?   I'm sitting here waiting for a massive storm, can't
really get any other work done so I might do that.

You can start with http://gewt.net/rsts-proper.7z and make a better pre-built image, you know more about RSTS/E than I do, and it'll save you a bit of time. Once a nice image is ready I can go throw up a little webpage somewhere.