rebuild RSTS/E monitor, was Re: [HECnet] RSTS/E 10.1 and OpenVMS via DECnet

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sun Oct 28 14:17:35 PDT 2012

On 10/28/2012 04:20 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:
I must be terrible at installing RSTS/E, used TQ, and post-install I
still can't run sysgen ;) (yeah, I know I could've generated it from
the installer but that's not the point).

  Define "can't run sysgen". ;)   What's happening?   Same problem?

Happen to have a pre-built rsts/e disk around? I seem to be terrible
at installing it myself.

  I'll make one up for you.   But first, let's try to figure out what's
going wrong.