[HECnet] RSTS/E 10.1 and OpenVMS via DECnet

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Sat Oct 27 19:19:57 PDT 2012

On Oct 27, 2012, at 2:06 PM, Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:

On 10/27/2012 03:57 AM, Sampsa Laine wrote:
That reminds me, if someone has a turnkey RSX or RSTS box around
(that I could just plug in to SIMH and play with), ideally with
DECNET support, please let me know.

If you can't find one, I can make a RSTS image up for you. (I've never
done DECnet under RSX, so that'd take me awhile to figure out)

Which version of RSTS? I can give my disk image for my install of 10.1 if anyone wants to try and figure out what I did wrong or wants to make it in to a turnkey install   it's pretty basic as i'm new to RSTS. (it has DECmail though)

I could use the RSX one   grab me an image and maybe I can poke around until I break it to the point using DECnet works.

I feel so out of the loop with all this pre-my-actual-physical birth
chatter.

You fit in just fine with us old farts.   I don't know what that says
about you. ;)