[HECnet] HECNet

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons jg at jordi.guillaumes.name
Wed Oct 24 23:49:10 PDT 2012

El 25/10/2012, a les 0:33, Rob Jarratt <robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com> va escriure:
I could never get that package to work on Debian. I am not an expert in matters Linux, but if you can share your experiences it might be useful when I have another go at some point.

No (big) problems here, running Ubuntu, which is debian based...

The routing stuff does not work until you recompile your kernel. And you will want to have  Alexey Kuznetsov's iproute2 package. I'm not sure if that one installs by default... Be advised that level 2 (area) routing does not seem to work at all. Oh, and I have go occasional kernel oopses connecting to the linux box using CTERM... :)

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons
jg at jordi.guillaumes.name
HECnet: BITXOV::JGUILLAUMES