[HECnet] Shameless plug: CHIMPY TETRIS Challenge now on.

Joe Ferraro jferraro at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 14:42:14 PDT 2012

You're welcome to add it to wopr:: should you not have an alternative...

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 8:12 AM, <sampsa at mac.com> wrote:
So guys,

This is getting REALLY competitive and the US players are complaining about ping times to a UK based server - the high-frequency trading equivalent of retrogaming.

So my question: Is anyone willing to host this on a US-based telnetable VMS box as a captive account?

Sampsa