[HECnet] Nodelist additions please..

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Mon Oct 15 16:22:44 PDT 2012

Once I've got it built (i'll just do the screen thing for now) we can start adding wizbang feature to it.

:)

-brian

On 10/15/2012 11:19 AM, Cory Smelosky wrote:
On Oct 15, 2012, at 11:13 AM, Sampsa Laine <sampsa at mac.com> wrote:

I suggest you launch simh in a screen, so one can log in and do a screen -Dr to get the console.

Sampsa
Make a quick and dirty webif using ajaxterm/a java telnet client with simh listening for telnet connections.
It's a bit of a crazy idea though...and a bit too much work.

But if you do that...also add one-click RSTS provisioning!

Yeah, just using screen is fine.