[HECnet] Nodelist additions please..

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Mon Oct 15 15:38:12 PDT 2012

On 10/15/2012 12:21 AM, Dave McGuire wrote:
On 10/14/2012 08:13 PM, Brian Hechinger wrote:
      Really??   I didn't think he had any interest at all in stuff like
this.
He did manage that VAX at his last job. I wonder if that somehow got him
interested?
    That's possible.   I feel like he'd have mentioned it, though.

He doesn't love you anymore. :)

      (and if he did, Jen will never let him have the hardware ;))
SIMH on the Raspberry PI for the win! :-D
    There's that.   Also, he's got a VMware host on his home network; "new
machines" can just pop into existence on there with no spousal
recognition whatsoever. =)

Well, there is that as well. :)

-brian