[HECnet] Nodelist additions please..

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Mon Oct 15 13:23:41 PDT 2012

Johnny,

So can I have that area or should I renumber?

I'm easy either way :)

Sampsa

On 15 Oct 2012, at 07:21, Dave McGuire wrote:

On 10/14/2012 08:13 PM, Brian Hechinger wrote:
  Really??   I didn't think he had any interest at all in stuff like
this.

He did manage that VAX at his last job. I wonder if that somehow got him
interested?

That's possible.   I feel like he'd have mentioned it, though.

  (and if he did, Jen will never let him have the hardware ;))

SIMH on the Raspberry PI for the win! :-D

There's that.   Also, he's got a VMware host on his home network; "new
machines" can just pop into existence on there with no spousal
recognition whatsoever. =)