[HECnet] Nodelist additions please..

sampsa at mac.com sampsa at mac.com
Sun Oct 14 08:07:16 PDT 2012

Slight renumbering operation, I'm moving my Finnish lab into it's own area as I'm connecting through Steve Davidson's UDP tunnel instead of Brian Hecninger:

Can you move:

52.555 (LABVAX)
52.556 (KUHAVX)
52.600 (DEB390)
52.661 (SOLAR5)

as well as QAMAR and SHAMS to area 15 (I assume that's free, if not, let me know).