[HECnet] Area 33 coming and going today

Fred fcoffey at misernet.net
Sun Oct 14 17:43:55 PDT 2012

Good afternoon all

Area 33 will be coming and going today as I have a new to me Alpha DS10 to put into place.   As long as the backup/restore from the 255/233 goes well and the system doesn't go into convulsions too bad with the hardware change we'll see what happens.   Of course, I can always punt and put the old one back, but what's the fun in that?? :)

Cheers,

Fred

----
Lets call it for what it is - "legacy" is a term that people use in a
polite but derogatory manner to imply that the future direction they
prefer is not that which they view as the current direction.