[HECnet] Tardis and sidrat

Tony Blews tonyblews at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 03:01:24 PDT 2012

On Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 10:07 PM, Gregg Levine <gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com> wrote:
For some silly reason the companies in the UK chose what Tony is
grudging about, and yes you are right friend about working on the live
ends coming from the power mount on the pole and inbetween the meter
and the breaker box.

Does this mean Tony that you guys are constantly buying power company
credits at the same time you're buying other stuff?
Nope, I got it wrong. I've since had it all explained to me. The power company charges (no pun etc)  the landlord for the electricity, and we buy  the  cards from the lardlord to pay the bill. This may well backfire on me, as I'm the biggest power consumer in the combined properties.

Incidentally gas meters here were once paid for their allowing the
customer to buy the stuff from the vendor by sticking a coin in the
slot on it.

Our gas meter (well, their gas meter) is coin operated.

And before you ask, no we don't have an outside toilet!

If you want know more Tony about the other examples I cited Tony
regarding the R.PI and Linux and what else can happen please contact
me off list as the discussion is running off topic.

Yeah I was actuall having a long think about that. I'll get back to you.

Tony.