[HECnet] Tardis and sidrat

Tony Blews tonyblews at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 17:42:56 PDT 2012

Basically I live in a flat built on to the back of a house. We were sharing the electricity supply. Now its been changed so that we each have a sub-meter and get charged independently. The change didn't go well.
The card meters take plastic cards that you load with credit at the local shops.
Yes I live in the UK.