[HECnet] Some more old hardware available

Thu Sep 20 21:56:58 PDT 2012

It looks like this didn't go out the first time, perhaps because I sent it from the wrong place...

---------
Since people are offering to send old hardware to a good home, I figure I should do likewise.

I have some bits of old DEC hardware, free to a good home.

a. two M9202 Unibus jumpers (the ones with a foot or three of Unibus cable between the boards).

b. DEFPA-DA -- PCI FDDI NIC, dual attachment style (two fiber optic ports).

	paul